This BD & Business Relationships Assistant job is within an international law firm, aligned to Technology, digital and brands sector group. London based with hybrid working. Salary up to £30,000.
This mid-sized, growing firm is looking for a flexible Business Development and Relationships Assistant to join its team to primarily support the Technology, Digital and Brands sector groups.
Working closely with the BD Managers in those groups, the BD & Business Relationships Assistant will support the execution of marketing plans and campaigns and to help identify and create opportunities to win new business.
Responsibilities of the BD & Relationships Assistant will include:
- Creating brochures/other client facing materials and creating/maintaining internet and intranet content for your sectors;
- Supporting on the pitching process – writing and coordinating include statements of experience, CVs, deal information, client quotes/testimonials, etc.;
- Producing, distributing, analysing and reporting on digital newsletters, legal updates and other direct mailings, working with the CRM team to update InterAction;
- Managing a range of client targeting events, including webinars, workshops, receptions and corporate hospitality;
- Coordinating the legal directory and award submission process.
The successful applicant will ideally have at least 1 year of marketing experience in a professional services environment. Experience in a legal background is preferred, otherwise a candidate with a genuine interest in law. The candidate will interested in the technology and digital sectors.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please fill out the application form below or contact Amanda Pearson at email@example.com.
For more jobs like this go to our job page and also check out our LinkedIn Page!